I want to dual-boot Mac and Linux on the same laptop with the same hard drive (120GB) how do i partition the hard drive without losing my Mac OS and all my data? (my system specs are: 1.33GHz Powerbook G4, 768MB of RAM, and 120GB hard drive). I think many Mac users sometimes would need to partition Mac hard drive, as your request, What I am going to show you in this post is how to partition this disks so you can use them for more than one...
- How to Convert Videos To Flash Free | Computer Tips on How to Batch Convert Videos for Free
- Project on How to free download YouTube files easily
- Top PC Cleaner on How to Buy the Perfect Laptop for yourself
- How to download all YouTube videos in a channel | Computer Tips on How to free download YouTube files easily
- What to look for when buying a best gaming monitor | Computer Tips on What to look for when buying a laptop